What we do:
- Publish quality, educative and informative quarterly magazines, Namibia Review and Information Bulleting for all local and international readers
- Reprint and publish the Namibian Constitution every five years
- Print, bind and publish the Speeches of the President and his State of the Nation Addresses to Parliament every five years
- Provide immediate quality technical assistance to Government offices, ministries and agencies in the form of writing and editing articles upon request.
- Identify training needs and facilitate training workshops.
What we do:
- In charge of the Ministerial campaigns such as Nationhood,and National Pride(NNP), HIV Break the Chain, Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)
- Together with line ministries and other state agencies plan, develop, implement and coordinate relevant and effective IEC materials develoments to contribute towards nation building
- Production and distribution of IEC materials in the regions
- Together with development partners plan, develop, implement and coordinate appro priate communication strategies and advocacy campaigns to enhance social mobilization and behavioural change.